
So in June of last year I was tired of being fat and decided to get a little help with my weight loss. I "weighed" all my options and decided on the lap-band. A life changing experience in so many "weighs." After the initial big loss, the weight loss has taken a lot of work. I am healthier now than I was in high school. I workout four to five times a week and eat a lot less food. I am very happy with my decision and I am working hard to become the "skinny bitch" I know is deep down in side. I go to the doctor once a month to weigh-in and check my blood pressure. Last month was a little disappointing with a 3.5 lb weight loss. I went to the doctor on Monday and I was down 7 lbs. My total loss to date is now 69.5 lbs, and yes, the .5 is significant. I have used my weight to cover up my insecurities and life scars for my whole life, and as the weight comes off I find myself feeling open to the world. A day to day struggle to become a healthy person physically and mentally. Progress people, progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment